The safeguarding children procedures are to be used at all times when there is concern that a child is at risk of harm. Procedures must be followed to ensure prompt and effective help to children and their families. The manual is only available electronically. The manual is updated twice each year and updates are clearly indicated.
The procedures have the status of instructions to practitioners within Safeguarding Children Partnership member organisations and any inability or failure to comply with them should be clearly recorded.
All supplementary internal procedures developed by organisations should refer to, and comply with the safeguarding children procedures.
- Tri.x Coronavirus (Covid 19)
- Kirklees Children’s Services Procedures
- Children’s Homes Procedures
- Escalation process
- Escalation Procedure Flow Chart
- Accumulation of Minor Injuries Protocol.docx