Young People Substance Misuse
The Base – Kirklees are a specialist support service for young people up to the age of 21 who are affected by drugs or alcohol. We’re a free and confidential service who don’t judge or tell people what to do.
We have a highly skilled team with many years’ experience of supporting young people to live happier, healthier and safer lives and our workers can see young people wherever is most convenient for them.
Our team also offer information, advice and consultancy for professionals, carers or families who are concerned about a young person’s substance use.
What we offer;
- Comprehensive assessment and care-planning with young people.
- One-to-one therapeutic interventions.
- Targeted group work programmes.
- Late night opening times dedicated to parents and carers – Mondays 5pm-7pm.
- Free, tailored training programmes available to any professionals that work with young people.
- Outreach and drop-ins.
- Support for young people who are affected by parental substance use.
- Telephone and digital support.
- And much more.
For more information visit https://www.changegrowlive.org/the-base-kirklees/info or call us on 01484541589.
You may also be interested in: