Safe sleeping includes:
The Lullaby Trust provides simple steps for how you can sleep your baby to reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) which is commonly known as cot death. It can give you the peace of mind to enjoy this special time.
Included on the webpage is:
- The best seeping position for your baby
- Sharing a room with your baby
- Co-sleeping with your baby
- Safest room temperatures for babies
- Reducing the risk of SIDS for premature babies
If you have any questions about SIDS or safer sleep, please call the Lullaby Trust information line on information line on 0808 802 6869 (lines open Monday-Friday 10am-5pm).
You might also be interested in…