- internet safety and cyberbullying
- homophobic, bi-phobic and transphobic bullying
- racism, religion and culture
- sexism and sexual bullying
- special needs and disability bullying
Useful resources for Parents / Carers
Provides helpful advice and information to prevesafernt and tackle bullying.
- Bully Free Zone
One of the leading peer support projects in Britain. The project aims to raise awareness of alternative ways of resolving conflicts and reducing bullying.
- Bullying UK
Provides help and reliable information on a variety of bullying issues.
- Family Lives Parentline Plus
Information for parents who are concerned about bullying in their child’s life, both outside and within school.
- Anti Bullying Network
An independent anti-bullying service which provides training, publications and consultancy services.
- Anti-Bullying Alliance
Provides teachers and other practitioners working with children and young people with a bank of resources for addressing bullying behaviour and discussing bullying and related issues.
- Red Balloon
Focusing on the recovery of bullied children.
- fm Fact Sheet (.pdf format, 1.6 MB)
Help and advice for young people suffering from bullying
You might be interested in…