Concern for a Child

To report a concern if you are a member of the public  


Who to talk to if you are a child  

If you have been hurt by anybody, or an adult or another young person has done something that makes you feel upset or scared, it is important that you tell somebody so that you can get the support and protection you need.

You can contact Children’s Services on 01484 456848 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm), you don't need to a give your name if you don't want to. Or you can speak to someone at Child line on 0800 1111 (calls are free and confidential), or through their website.

Contextual Safeguarding Network

Parents can click here if they wish to write to their MP or school regarding Child safeguarding.



Back to top

Kirklees Council NSPCC West Yorkshire Police NHS National Probation Service Cafcass