Kirklees Young Persons Reference Group
The KSCB are developing ways to involve Children and Young People across the business of the
Kirklees Safeguarding Children Board (KSCB). We are therefore recruiting for a Kirklees Young Persons Reference Group.
As part of the Young People’s Reference Group, children will have the chance to:
- Speak directly with the members of the Kirklees Safeguarding Children Board and partners
- Have their voice heard and express views
- Engage with other members and hear their views
- Build relationships
- Raise the profile of young people in Kirklees
- Volunteer to attend Kirklees Safeguarding Children Board events and meetings when appropriate
- Learn about safeguarding and partnership working
The purpose of the Young Person’s Reference Group is so that:
- The Kirklees Safeguarding Children Board will carefully consider your views and feed that into our work to give an invaluable youth perspective.
- The Kirklees Safeguarding Children Board will report back to the group about the difference your views have made and why.
- There will be a ‘Young Person Reference Group’ item on each meeting agenda to encourage you to think of specific areas where they need your views and opinions
- Project Work could be initiated from here too.
To view the vacancy poster please click here.
To view and read a presentation on the Young Persons Reference Group please click here.
For further information, please contact KSCB.firstname.lastname@example.org